Subject: Re: [Leica] More on Color
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:31:46 +0100

From Eric Welch
> that most people are distracted by the color and don't see what the
> photographer is really doing in terms of form.

I think so too.  I have read that 80 per-cent of people dream in black
and white, and recall past events in black and white.  So I suppose
that as a photograph is a record of a past event it sits better on the
psychic if colour is muted.

What is weird is that the recollection of a colour photograph or
painting can be in colour.

Alan