Subject: Re: [Leica] lens caps - keeping them
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:18:40 -0800

"Mueller, Rob" wrote:

> Ok. Next stupid question:
>
> What does everybody use to keep from losing their caps? Do you hold them in
> your hand or have some device that attaches to the cap and body?
> (no hissing, please.)
> Rob Mueller
My lens caps are like my socks. They get lost but they come back sooner or
later. They come home when they are hungry, Sometimes I buy them at swap meets.
Often I don't use them. I think they are dangerous. I've never messed up a lens
in 33 years. You've got to keep them out of the same compartment in your camera
case from  your lens. So I keep them all in a front pouch where they rattle- or
leave them at home- if I can find them. I think I have all my lenses capped now!
Wow! Got all my gaskets in a row!
Mark (no sweat the lens caps) Rabiner