Subject: Re: [Leica] Info re Rollei Twin Projector
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:36:53 -0500

Tom,
    Just a note to confirm the jamming problem.  A friend of mine also has the
Rollei Twin.  From the look of it it is a beautiful piece of work. Unfortunately
his jammed two time in a 30 minute slide show.  Both times the lights had to be
turned on, tweezers found and used to remove the jammed slides.  When it works he
loves it when it doesn't he wants to throw it into the trash.

Gary