Subject: [Leica] lens caps no more
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:09:48 -0500

I originated the 'lens cap' note for one reason. I wanted to see if the most
inane note on this list would end up generating into a long winded thread.
It almost did. many of the notables answered with their quick and earnest
wit, of which I enjoyed. We almost tipped into the depths when a former
gripe of $40 lens caps made its' way into the post. I really thought we had
it made when we started talking about the kind of glue that was needed to
keep caps together. But, this being the LUG, we have now finally made this
post into what it should be, a time for healing, a discussion we can all
make fun of.

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com