Subject: [Leica] Merci beaucoup!
From: "Folmer, Derek" <derek.folmer@rtit.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:16:35 -0500

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF3B45.73E4CF00

I want to thank you all for what I have learned regarding Leica,
photography, and 'miscellaneous' tidbits over the last year. Particularly
the people who have answered my (often dumb) questions as a Leica neophyte.

I am going to be away till the end of January on a trip to Kenya (via Dublin
and Paris). Something I am really looking forward to & have piles of film
along to document the trip. Happy holidays to everyone and hope that the
Leica list is going strong with fresh debates and great information upon my
return.
Derek

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF3B45.73E4CF00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1461.43">
<TITLE>Merci beaucoup!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I want to thank you all for what I have learned =
regarding Leica, photography, and 'miscellaneous' tidbits over the last =
year. Particularly the people who have answered my (often dumb) =
questions as a Leica neophyte. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I am going to be away till the end of January =
on a trip to Kenya (via Dublin and Paris). Something I am really =
looking forward to &amp; have piles of film along to document the trip. =
Happy holidays to everyone and hope that the Leica list is going strong =
with fresh debates and great information upon my return.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Derek</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>