Subject: Re: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:04:02 -0800

Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

> In the last download I did (one hour after the previous one!) there were no
> less than 10 messages on this subject.
>
> Interesting though it may be, I thought this was the LEICA Users Group
>
> Gerry
> Gerry Walden (UK)

I think you get  a bunch of folks together who have photography as a central
issue and Canon/Nikon issues will arise.
You get folks who digitally scan thier 8x10 negs for inkjet reproductions and
sooner or later they are going to end up going through Canon/Nikon issues.
It's part of the photomechanical process.
Expose silver to light…
then wonder if the whole thing would have been better if the Canon/Nikon issues
were better situated.
Mark :-) Rabiner