Subject: RE: [Leica] Marc, read again please.
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 15:08:21 GMT

Marc, I am sorry you misread the post.  I am specifically refering to the
price of USED product.  Please make a note to copy the complete paragraph,
it really reduces the chances of confusion.

If you believe the price of USED current and last generation 50mm Summicron
lenses is not being influenced the the collectability of the brand than that
is your right, and you are...ahem...wrong:)

I would ask if you can think of any other brand of camera that is both so
expensive on the used market, and so common?  Certainly rarity is not the
driving factor in the prices of these cameras.

Best Wishes
Dan