Subject: [Leica] Re: 135mm lens (WAS: Old news, good news)
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 06:22:05 +0100

Bruce,

Assuming that you are referring to the 135mm Apo Telyt, I can only say that this
is an awesome lens. The sharpness, color rendition, everything is just
incredible. I was considering selling mine this summer to finance some other
Leica purchases, but after coming back from a vacation in Israel and seeing the
slides I had shot with it there, I just could not bring myself to sell it. If you
are a fan of this focal length, you should definitely consider upgrading.

Nathan

MicroGrid@aol.com wrote:

> If you really want to call lenses names, my 135 tele-elmarit w/eyes really
> qualifies for wart hog status. I like the lens but do have my eyes on a new
> 135. That lens doesn't get much discussion in this group. What do some of you
> think of it?
> Bruce Bowman
> Killingworth CT

- --