Subject: Re: [Leica] 20mm & 24mm
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 18:40:54 +0100

- --------------4E2C35C938D7C7D999433182

Dennis,

I have the 24mm and love it, but only you can decide which one is right
for you. The difference in coverage between a 21mm and a 24mm is
significant, both lenses are excellent, so in the end you will have to
choose the one that fits your needs. One tip: if you have a chance, go
to a Leica dealer and look through the 24mm finder. The coverage of the
24mm is outlined by the white frame. The coverage of the 21mm is
approximated by the entire area you see in the finder. This will give
you an idea of the difference between the two.

Nathan

Dennis_Thong wrote:

> Hi everyone, I just got myself a M6 & 35f2 ASPH, n probably a wider
> lense in next after getting extra allowance on the next month. I am
> pondering to get the 24f2.8-ASPH-M or the 20f2.8-ASPH-M ??? Anyone can
> tell the quality of these 2 lenses, especially in their optic and
> blow-up enlargement qualities. Is there a lot of difference? I can
> only afford to buy one. Thanks,Dennis

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman

- --------------4E2C35C938D7C7D999433182

Dennis,
for you. The difference in coverage between a 21mm and a 24mm is significant,
both lenses are excellent, so in the end you will have to choose the one
that fits your needs. One tip: if you have a chance, go to a Leica dealer
and look through the 24mm finder. The coverage of the 24mm is outlined
by the white frame. The coverage of the 21mm is approximated by the entire
area you see in the finder. This will give you an idea of the difference
between the two.
myself a M6 &amp; 35f2 ASPH, n probably a wider lense in next after getting