Subject: Re: [Leica]35 Summilux Chrome Canadian
From: "Terence and Patricia" <terpat@magix.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 00:24:02 +0800

Hello Eric,

I expect you have the chrome 35 'lux onto which the OLLUX hood fits. What I
find is that a lens cap won't fit unless there's a 41mm filter screwed on. A
41mm cap can then fit on the filter's rim. The filter I have is actually a
41mm Summarit filter and these can be hard to come by. Perhaps someone can
suggest another way to get a front cap on this lens.

Regards,
Terence
Singapore