Subject: Re: [Leica] Should I buy a Barnack camera?
From: "Terence and Patricia" <terpat@magix.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 15:37:50 +0800

A few hoods can fit on the collapsible summicron, including the vented 12585
hood as well as the ITDOO and IROOA hoods.
The 50 coll. is quite a convenient lens to use and with a IIIf makes a
compact combo ready for fairly low light. With the possibility of flare, it
would be a good idea to use a hood for this lens.
Best wishes,
Terence
Singapore

Jeff wrote>