Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: R8: new lower German price and 5 yr guarantee
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:00:17 -0000

Mark - A little objectivity here, please? I, too, plan on getting a G4 one
of these days for my PhotoShop work. But 5 percent of the market is not
"back from the dead." Apple could have been where Microsoft is today - had
they had Gates marketing genius. Instead, they are "back from the dead" as a
boutique manufacturer.

All I'm saying is that if Leica has major dealers poking them in the eye
with sharp sticks in big print ads, they better wake up real fast...

B. D.