Subject: RE: [Leica] Duck l'rougedot
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:09:32 -0000

> I was so ticked off on one shoot dealing with a moron who
> wanted "flair and
> show" that I took two people along for.."Image Factor" and charged the
> client $200.00 a day each for 2 assistants just to shut the
> guy up and get
> him outta my face.  Hell they never batted an eye on the invoice. :)

Ted - That's great! What we rude folks in the States might refer to as the
"Fuck'em if they can't take a joke" factor. :-)

As being asked where all your equipment is, you should take a look at Jim
Marshall's website. I believe there's a reference on the "technical" page to
his showing up with his two M4s for a shoot of a major literary light, only
to be asked by a horrified art director type where his equipment was...

God save us all from "Art Directors."