Subject: [Leica] Makro 100/4
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:08:50 +0100

Hi all.
I am interested in a Makro Elmar 100/4 that has been displayed at a local
camera shop for the last several weeks.  Its price tag says 540 euro (or
USD).  I had a brief look at it in my hands and found it in a mint-
condition.  For the moment, I am not interested in an Apo Makro 100/2.8
because of its size/weight, price, and perhaps "brutal" sharpness.  Do you
feel the price is attractive? (To me, it is so on the European standard.)  I
would appreciate comments on comparison between the f4 and f2.8 versions in
your experience.

Cheers,