Subject: Re: [Leica] Makro 100/4
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:54:41 +0100

Thanks, Dan S.
Yes, I am also interested in the 35-70/4, which, according to Erwin,
performs very well even in a macro setting.  It goes to 1:2.6.  This is
enough for me.  I have been seriously considering trading my 60/2.8 for it.
The only problem is that I should have it serviced to be used with my SL
and SL2.

Regards,

Mikiro
http://arbos.silva.net