Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A root thought
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:24:52 -0500

<FontFamily><param>Abadi MT Condensed Light</param>Ted Bradshaw wrote:

> these days toting around a range of different focal lengths and most often

> go out with an M body and just a 50. I've come to love this focal length

> so much that I sometimes take different 50s with me (a Summicron, a Summar

> and a 3.5/50mm Elmar), selecting one according to the effect I want in the

> final chrome or print.

> Am I going senile or do others do this?

</color>I may be going senile too (age 61), but lately I have a tendency to
leave the bag in the car (or at home) and hang the M around my
neck with a 50/2 attached. It is a wonderfully versatile lens. My next
one will probably be a 50/2.8 Elmar, but I need to give my credit
card a rest for now.

Richard<FontFamily><param>Abadi MT Condensed Light</param>

<nofill>