Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm flare
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 02:36:07 +0100

My Summicron 50mm (latest) is prone to veiling glare even though it is a
superb performer at full aperture in low light situations. :-(  In my
experience, it often gives glare in the center even in shots on cloudy days
with the sky in the upper 1/4 area.  This may be detected more easily in B&W
than in colour.  I have never experienced such glare with lenses from N and
Z.

Regards,

Mikiro
http://arbos.silva.net