Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica soft leather case
From: Andrew Moore <moore@rscs.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 23:00:09 -0500 (EST)

Leica soft leather case (#14522) for M.
Fits M6 with a 50/2 collapsible Elmar or 35/2 pre-ASPH Summicron-M
(hood detached).  Comes with box, manual, and hand strap for the M.
This is a top-loading case with a belt-loop.  It looks like a
"fanny pack."  Color black.  I've never used it because it's been
more convenient for me to carry the M in my larger camera bag
along with a couple more lenses.

This would also fit a smaller camera such as a IIIf + lens.

$95 includes shipping within U.S.