Subject: [Leica] Makro 100/4
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 09:00:22 -0500

From: Mikirowrote
"I am also interested in the 35-70/4, which, according to Erwin,
performs very well even in a macro setting.  It goes to 1:2.6.  This is
enough for me.  I have been seriously considering trading my 60/2.8 for it.
The only problem is that I should have it serviced to be used with my SL
and SL2."

According to the Leica sales blurb the 35-70 f4 is only available with 3rd
cam and can not be modified for all 3 cams. This is why I have not bought
one!
OTOH some of the best macro photos I have ever seen were taken with the old
100 f4. This is what got me interested in the R system.
Cheers Frank