Subject: Re: [Leica] Makro 100/4
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 09:27:41 EST

In a message dated 12/04/1999 9:08:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
FrankDernie@compuserve.com writes:

<< OTOH some of the best macro photos I have ever seen were taken with the old
 100 f4. This is what got me interested in the R system. >>

I bought that lens when it first came out and have had two more since then. I
still have one in its focussing mount and one on the bellows. This lens
produces fantastic photos.  They are not fast, but the picture quality is
outstanding. However, I would love to try the new 2.8, but I have other needs
first.

Bob Figlio