Subject: [Leica] ...... R7 & 32CT7......
From: "claire" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 22:56:27 +0800

Dear all...
I recently shot a roll (indoors) of prints of a young couple with my R7 & 50
Summicron .... The flash was (I think) on f4 (not on TTL) ........ Using
NiMH batteries.... the flash recharged almost immediately ,..... so I kept
shooting at a fast rate.... as long as the green lite came on, I just
released the shutter....

When the prints came back, a good half came back underexposed..... grainy
..... the negatives also revealed underexposure....

Some of the pics had a Zeiss Softar 1 filter ....

What went wrong ?

Was the flash not fully charged and ready ?

Or do I have to compensate for the Softar ?

TMLee, S'pore