Subject: Re: [Leica] ...... R7 & 32CT7......
From: "claire" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 13:20:59 +0800

Dear Eric ,.....
Thanks for your reply......

>No, you don't have to compensate for the Softar, I don't think. To test,
>check the meter with it on and off and see if there is a difference.

I'll try and check that out........

>What went wrong? Was the flash set for the proper film speed?

Yes...

>Was the proper aperture set on the flash?

The aperture on the flash was set at f4.....

>What was your shutter speed.

The camera was on 'P' mode........ so I think it was 1/100s......

>Did you give it a few seconds after the green light to shoot?

I shot when the green lite came on (removing the camera from my eye to see
the green lite on the flash ).... I forgot to lookout for the red lightning
symbol in the viewfinder.......

>And last but not least, do you KNOW the processing was right? (Grainy is
>indeed an indication of underexposure).

Yes.... I looked at the whole roll of negs..... the other shots were spot
on.... properly exposed....

Oh... I bounced the flash though......

TMLee