Subject: Re: [Leica] NYC dealers
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 23:25:33 +0100

Mike,

Most of the NYC dealers who have low prices are not exactly into patiently
answering questions and letting customers inspect the merchandise. They are good
when you know exactly what you want and are just looking for a low price. All
the dealers I have ever visited there, including B&H Photo, 47th St. Photo,
Smile Photo, Cambridge Camera, Adorama fall into that category.

Perhaps Tamarkin is an exception, I have never been there, but they have a good
reputation here on the LUG.

Nathan