Subject: [Leica] Bags
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:50:41 -0000

Not to start yet another endless thread....but in going through some of the
junk in my closet I came upon my long-neglected Domke "Little Bit Smaller"
bag...I had purchased it for a G1 outfit I foolishly bought several years
ago.

Anyway...with one 4-compartment insert, this small, light bag easily carries
two M6s with lens mounted, three to four additional lenses, Sekonic 508
Meter, Metz 32Z3, reflector card for flash, about 9 zillion rolls of film,
and various other little odds and ends....It is, as are all Domke's,
virtually indestructible and doesn't call attention to itself.

B. D.