Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic: England vacation plans...
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:13:40 -0800

There is so much to see and do in the UK that I think you'll find it hard
to make a bad choice. If you've never been somewhere before, everything
is new and fun. You can spend a month in London alone. I've often signed
up on a day tour when traveling and found that they provide a lot of
interesting information and a framework for where to visit at another
time. I've never been a big fan of the "home to home" planned tour thing,
though.

Buy a travel book and decide what tickles your fancy.

>Contax G mailing list
send a note to <majordomo@crimson.propagation.net> with the message:
  subscribe contaxg

Godfrey