Subject: [Leica] Re: Happy99.exe?????
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 12:12:37 -0700

I would follow the afore-posted (forgive sp) advice but it probably would
not infect your Mac computer. While the PC platform is very well supported
by that delightful virus generating community, they tend to add insult to
injury and ignore us unenlightened ones. As a result, there are only about
twenty or so known viruses we have to be concerned about. Still prudence and
a good anti-virus program is a sound move. Personally, this is one set of
software manufacturers that I do not mind being ignored by.

John Collier

Mr. Rabiner wrote

> I got a note from a Dennis Thong asking about the 20-21 lens which I recall
> being discussed but with an attached note with this thing in it. Anyone know
> anything about this? I'm planning on returning the note answering the question
> but this other thing I don't know how to open and what it does and I believe
> I've been warned against such things.

......and all heck broke loose.