Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Your pix
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:40:19 -0000

You are very welcome..and thanks so much for the kind words. There's another
photo, I didn't post, taken from inside the Starbucks looking out, that
shows the same mother and child, and the scene outside the window which
includes someone walking a long-haired dachshund past the window....It
drives my wife really nuts, but I'm now at the point where my M even goes
with me to the movies..;-)

B. D.