Subject: Re: [Leica] Projector lenses on cameras
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:23:38 -0800

> Would it be possible to fit (through the judicious use of adapters, no
> doubt) Leica projector lenses on an R camera?

I've read that projector lenses are not corrected in the near UV portion of
the spectrum since people don't see UV. Many films however have some
sensitivity in this part of the spectrum, and camera lens designers take
this into account. So depending on the light, film used, filters, etc this
might cause some unsharpness.