Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] On the Nature of the Leica CL
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:24:41 -0500

Mike's message has no smiley, nor <g>, nor any other apparent mood
indicator, so I'm not sure what his comment means.  Its been quite a few
years, but I remember both the 40 and 90 for the CL having those collapsible
rubber shades that collapsed without apparent warning, and that the lenses
would have taken standard E-39 filters, had I ever used them.

I should add that I am a big fan of a clip-on shade for all lenses which are
rigid enough to protect the front element from various intruders, yet will
protect the lens's structure by absorbing a significant bump as it breaks
away.  I do not use filters for lens protection.

	Buzz