Subject: Re: RE: RE: [Leica] On the Nature of the Leica CL
From: Mmermag@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:00:04 EST

In a message dated 12/7/99, 11:28:17 AM, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
writes:
<<Mike's message has no smiley, nor <g>, nor any other apparent mood
indicator, so I'm not sure what his comment means>>

Buzz, you stated that you didn't like the fact that hood did not protect the
glass.. I assumed you meant that it had no filter attached.. which is better
because you could put whatever kind of filter you want under the hood.

Perhaps we misunderstood each other as you prefer the rigid hood.

Mike