Subject: [Leica] How make your own website?
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de (Hans-Peter.Lammerich)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 20:45:23 +0100

Hello,

I am interested to establish a small, non-commercial website just in order to
share some of my pictures with the world. Is there anybody who can recommend a
textbook or website were I can learn quickly how to do it? Please consider that
I am computer literate, capable to install standard software and use a
screwdriver on my computer, but I am neither willing, nor able to play around
with my computer for hours every night. It is just a tool for me.

Hans-Peter