Subject: RE: [Leica] How make your own website?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:50:29 -0000

My site was also done with Pagemill...and a good deal of initial help from
our own Kyle Cassidy...It's not fancy, but it does work, and while there is
a fairly steep learning curve, it's a good deal flatter than those
associated with a program such as Front Page.
 B. D.
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com

http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm

.... no, you don't have to buy the book! :^)

have fun and learn somethng new!!

Greg Locke                           locke@straylight.ca
St. John's, Newfoundland.            http://www.straylight.ca
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm