Subject: [Leica] Praise for R8 and a question
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 23:03:23 +0100

After shooting a roll with my new R8, I have concluded that many of its
detractors probably have never actually used it. It is by far the most
ergonomically correct and the most intuitive SLR I have ever used.

And now for a question: the manual states that using the 2-cam lenses
may damage the camera. Osterloh says the same in his book. I understand
that I would have only stop-down metering with a 2-cam lens, but what
exactly is the damage that can be done? And does it mean that I should
not mount my 6.8/400mm Telyt on the R8?

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman