Subject: Re: [Leica] Kobalux
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:04:20 -0400

Rod and Guy,
I bought my Kobalux 28mm from Adorama in New York last June for $399. It
comes with a viewfinder, lens hood and M mount adaptor. I don't shoot with
28mm very much but thought it would be nice to have that focal length in my
kit for those moments and the price is certainly right.It is a tiny lens
that will easily slip into a pocket even with the hood on and the focus has
a very short throw which makes it much faster to focus. It is multi-coated,
has excellent resolution and contrast.
Steve
Annapolis