Subject: [Leica] Re:Kobalux: Reviews
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:33:18 -0700

If they are the same as the Bower/Adoramaa lenses then both "Shutterbug" and
"Popular Photography" have reviewed them. Shutterbug this year sometime and
the Pop Photo test was April 1996. I hope you also consider user non asph
2.8/21 as the prices are fairly reasonable. A good review of this lens
(2.8/21) can be found at Erwin's Leica Papers
(http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html) and in Osterloh's Leica M
book.

John Collier