Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital cameras
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:36:44 -0000

Martin, Martin, Martin...You're too damn smart to fall for this Leica
crap....It's a Fuji with a red dot on it...I think there may be a slightly
different warranty or something, but it is the SAME camera...I got the Fuji
one for my wife..the first model..and it performs well if you're not
expecting Leica film results.....

B. D.