Subject: [Leica] Looking for a Japanese photographer
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 18:59:21 -0800

I'm in a tight deadline situation, and am trying to locate a Japanese
photographer, and was wondering if any LUGGERS who hang out over there might
have heard of him and have a contact number, email or URL for me.

His name is Yukio Shimizu and is known, over here at least, for his
photographs of Tin Toys and other close-up still life work.

If anyone knows where I can get ahold of him, I'd appreciate it.