Subject: [Leica] Nikon scanner and software
From: "Douglas McLernon" <dhwsmc@eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:06:54 -0000

I recently bought a new LS2000 scanner. It comes with Photoshop 5 LE
(limited edition) and Silverfast 4 - but it is recommended to download on
line version 2.5 of Nikonscan. The Epson 750 Photo comes with Adobe Photo
Deluxe. So far, after forty five years of darkroom experience, I find the
learning curve a bit steep and Tina has told me to stick to one package to
begin with.  I'll hang in there. MOST film being scanner is Leica exposed!
Regards,
Doug,
Dublin, Ireland