Subject: [Leica] Re: How make your own website?
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:51:28 -0800

Brian Read said:
>I also recommend against Claris Home Page as being too pedestrian.

For HTML editing, I use Claris Home Page 3.0 (now discontinued) because
it's easy and free to me. But it's not industrial strength, if that's
what you're after. It does produce good results and very easily.

My favorite HTML editor is not WYSIWYG at all. BBEdit (on the Macintosh)
provides full HTML features and templates and allows arbitrarily complex
HTML pages to be constructed. It's an excellent product for when i need
to do things which are not approachable with Home Page (which is actually
very rare).

Godfrey