Subject: [Leica] For Sale: R5 and M4-2
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:44:03 -0500

I have two cameras for sale:

Leica R-5 SN 1902352, with box, cap, strap, instruction book.
Condition:  outside mint minus.  Operations:  Fine.  No known problems.
The viewfinder is very clean. Reason for selling:  I have 2 other R
cameras I use.  An R-7 as my main camera and an R-E as a back up.  I no
longer use the R-5 and there is no point in it sitting in my cabinet.
Originally purchased from Don Chatterton in 1995.  Price:  US$750
including 2- day shipping to anywhere in the USA.  10-day return
privileges.

Leica M4-2 SN 1529437 (Canada) with box, cap, strap and instruction
book.
Purchased new in 1981.  Just had a CLA by Sherry Krauter and I will
furnish proof of this.  In perfect operating condition.  The viewfinder
is very clean and clear.  The outside has some marks one can see upon
close examination but from 2 feet away, it looks perfect.  Reason for
selling:  I have 3 other M cameras I use now and no longer need this
camera.  Price: US$850 including 2-day shipping within the USA.  10-day
return privileges.

Both of these will be fine reliable user cameras to compliment a Leica
system.

Please contact me via Email at kenlass@gate.net or by phone at
561-732-6104.

Ken Lassiter