Subject: [Leica] Re: kodafix solution question
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:47:34 -0800

Test the fixer periodically by sticking a piece of film (the leader from
35mm film that you cut off before developing is perfect) into the fix and
timing how long it takes to clear. Then fix your film twice that time. I
would throw out the fixer if it took longer than two minutes to clear.

You can also buy a little bottle of Hypo Test. A drop or two into the fix
will precipitate out white if the fix is bad.

Jim