Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Marshall at Sammy's Camera
From: TM <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:08:30 -0800

Eric: When you enter Samy's door, go to the left and, rather than take
the elevator to the second floor showroom, simply continue left to the
stairs, for enlargements of Jim Marshall's black and white Leica-based
prints of 60s bands line the wall all the way up the staircase. Then,
upon reaching the top, as you go left towards the showroom, more
enlargements are on the walls to your left and right. All these are on
permanent display at Samy's.