Subject: [Leica] Re: Adapters
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:07:16 -0800

Because of the mirror in SLR's, the SLR body is thicker than a Leica M
body. This will prohibit you from focusing at or near infinity with an M
lens on an SLR. It will probably prohibit you from focusing past ten or
twenty feet. This is why there is not an abundance of M to SLR adapters
available, if there are any available at all.

Jim