Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nikon LS-2000 sample - Gary D. Whalen
From: "Francesco Sanfilippo" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 21:27:40 -0800

Look, people!  BOTTOM LINE on this issue......Pascal invited everyone
to see an image and warned that it was on a "glamour and NUDES" page.
All of us can read (I think), and we all had to make a decision before
the page.  No one forced your finger to click the mouse on that link but
yourself.  If some of you did not read the warning, it's your problem.

Francesco Sanfilippo,
fls@san.rr.com
Internet Developer and
NT/SQL Systems Administrator,