Subject: [Leica] Re: Hexar Viewfinder
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:47:33 +0800

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:01:35 EST
Gaifana@aol.com wrote:
>While your comments about the SP and the 7 have merit, how can you say how
>much dimmer the Hexar RF finder is when no one on this group has actually
>seen one?

As I reported to the LUG a week or so ago, I handled the Hexar RF in Canada
and my comment was that the framelines were not as bright as those of a CLE
or M6. To my eyes the rangefinder itself is bright and clear - the
focussing patch clearly delineated - but the framelines less bright. To me
this is a disappointment.
Best Regards

Howard Cummer.