Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Nikon LS-2000 sample - Gary D. Whalen
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 17:38:44 -0800

At 12:24 PM -0500 12/11/99, RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:
>to most teenagers, in my opinion.  I certainly was not jumping on Gary but I
>was defending another lugger for whom I have a lot of respect.  Pascal would
>not have referred to this photo had he thought it was going to offend anyone.

Bob, I'm sure you are right, but I am reserving judgement until I see
the picture. Regardless of the content of the photo, jumping on the
guy for expressing an opinion is wrong, though the way Gary did it
left himself open to such a reaction.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

I can resist anything but temptation.