Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Marshall - rock and roll photographer!
From: TM <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:20:35 -0800

Eric: Contratulations! I, too, intended to go to Samy's and meet Jim but
was beeped and had to work (the bummer of being in medicine!). I truly
wanted to meet him AND you. I also wanted to show him part of my photo
collection from the 60s which includes many of his shots, primarily of
Janis Joplin. Bummer!!! If you scan a photo of him with his M6, could you
email it to me? I'd love to see it. Thanks!

Terry