Subject: [Leica] R update news
From: "GBicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 07:35:47 -0500

Hello all,

To move to a more constructive vein, has anyone heard anything regarding
updates to R lenses?

With LUG's network, we often hear of things in advance, and I have been
thinking about the 19mm, new version.  I heard that there might be a high
quality zoom coming in the 19-28, or 19-35 range.  Has anyone heard any more
about that, or other new/updated lenses coming in the R line?

Handy rascal, that would be.

Enjoy the light.

Greg