Subject: [Leica] a michigan luggers dinner
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:30:02 -0500

Thomas Kachadurian, a michigan Lugger is coming to the Detroit area to give
a talk on publishing books. I asked if he would be available for dinner on
Sunday night. So at 5pm 12/19/99 in the Livonia area at least myself and Roy
Feldman will be discussing photo publishing with Thomas. I now open this
invitation to any Lugger in the area who would like to join us. I only ask
that you rsvp by friday b4 4pm. I'll give you the name of the restaurant (if
you have a suggestion for a rest. that would be great)  and my pager number
through private email. please respond to the email in my salutations.

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com
rob@studiesinblackandwhite.com