Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:04:42 +0000

Gaifana@aol.com wrote:
>What did Pixel Club say?
>
>"Leica, which cannot continue to capitalize indefinitely on its myth
>(certainly justified), should react, if it is not with the appearance of new
>Hexar, at least to the pressure of its more faithful aficionados. If optical
>excellence, spearhead of the German firm, is always of topicality, force is
>to note that a serious breach has just been open in Germanic hegemony. The
>more so as nothing prevents an owner of Hexar RF from assembling Leitz
optics
>on its body..."

After reading the Hexar catalog today, I am of the impression that this
camera will have a place in many leica users' bag. With many useful
features that M6 users have been waiting for, the logical thing to do would
be to couple the fine leica line of M-lenses with the Hexar body.

Dan K.

                 Live simply so that others might simply live.